This is a rewarding opportunity to become the face and voice of Melbourneâ€™s leading Eye Laser and Cataract Clinic. In this busy role, you will use yourÂ optical knowledge and excellent communication skills to guide enquirers along the best path to suit their individual needs. You will be the concierge, the triage coordinator, the â€œgo toâ€ person and the nurturer.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Minimally one year working as a receptionist in healthcare along with a genuine enthusiasm for learning new skills
- A confident, mature and outgoing personality
- Well developedÂ administrative skills
- Team player with the ability to juggle many tasks with ease
- A professional and polished appearance
This is a full-time position Monday to Saturday – 38 hours per week. This role offers long term job security in an ophthalmology practice that has been a leader in the field for more than 25 years. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Applicants MUST be Australian Residents