This is a pivotal role in a brand new optometry practice in Coffs Harbour.
- Well above award salary $77,000 package plus KPI bonuses and a salary review in 6 months
- Relocation allowance – up to $3000
- No weekends or Late Nights
- If you are not Certificate IV qualified and would like to be, the employer will put you through this course
- Two pairs of glasses per year
- New role in new business – career progression available
About the company
Our client is a new independent optometry practice based in an integrated eyecare setting in Coffs Harbour. They are looking for an optical dispenser or optical assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a 38 hour per week role with no late nights or weekends.
About the role
- Making appointments, processing billings and HICAPS health fund
- Developing relationships with suppliers and purchasing frames
- General administration
- Staff training (as the business grows so will your role!)
- Building a relationship with clients from various backgrounds and addressing
initial eye concerns, ensuring confidence in the practice
- You will have a good sales ability and a good ear to listen to clients’ needs
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- an in-depth knowledge of lenses
- the ability to undertake simple frame repairs
- strong sales and customer service skills
- the ability to teach patients how to wear contact lenses
- leadership and strong communication skills
Apply today for this great career role!