Our client is an independent practice based in Elwood. They are looking for a new optical dispenser or optical assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a high end fashion practice with a loyal clientele. It is not open on Sunday but the role will include some Saturday work.
- Â·Above award salary (negotiable)
- No Sunday or Late Nights
- If you are not Certificate IV qualified, the employer will put you through this course
- Two pairs of glasses per year
About the Company
This practice is owned by a young, dynamic optometrist who loves what she does. This will be a secure role with the ability for career progression.
About the role
- Â·Making appointments, processing billings and health fund claims
- Building a relationship with clients from various backgrounds and addressing initial eye concerns, ensuring confidence in the practice
- You will have a good sales ability and a good ear to listen to clientsâ€™ needs
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- To be a great communicator and love fashion and frames
- Looking for a full time, secure, long term role
- Enjoys working in customer service and sales is a must!
Experience in optical dispensing is not mandatory but is certainly preferred. The right candidate will be provided with accredited optical dispensing training (if you are not Cert IV qualified)
Apply today for this great career role!