My client is a leading provider of childrenâ€™s vision services in Yarraville. The focus of the practice is building relationships with clients who are mostly children who have eye and vision related learning difficulties and provide them with the best outcomes.
In this role you wonâ€™t have to choose between a rewarding career and making a difference in peopleâ€™s lives as this role offers both! This is a special role with lots of opportunities to learn and to be part of a team who are helping clients achieve amazing outcomes.
They are looking for an energetic new team member to assist in all facets of the practice, reception, administration and optical dispensing.
The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Proven retail and customer service experience
- Professional presentation with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in optics would be an asset but not essential
- Willing to undertake Optical Dispensing Certificate IV course (this will be paid for by the employer)
You will be working closely with the optometrist to provide visual aids to clients to suit their lifestyle and needs. You will assist in pre-assessments, assisting with clinics and dispensing optical prescriptions provided by the optometrists. There is a sales element in this role based on understanding the clientsâ€™ needs – no KPIs, no budgets or sales pitches required!
- A fun team environment
- Remuneration package dependent on skills and qualifications
- Flexible working arrangements
- Permanent, full time or part time with flexible working arrangements