Our client is an independent practice based in Richmond. They are looking for a new optical dispenser or optical assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The practice is not open on Sunday but the role will include some Saturday work.
- Above award salary â€“ for the right candidate up to $70K plus super will be paid
- No Sunday or Late Nights
- If you are not Certificate IV qualified, the employer will put you through this course
- Two pairs of glasses per year
About the Company
This practice is owned by a young, enthusiastic, go ahead optometrist. This is his second practice in metro Melbourne and he intends to continue the growth. This will be a secure role with the ability for career progression.
About the role
- Making appointments, processing billings and HICAPS health fund
- Building a relationship with clients from various backgrounds and addressing
initial eye concerns, ensuring confidence in the practice
- You will have a good sales ability and a good ear to listen to clientsâ€™ needs
- Is personable and a great communicator â€“ if you are able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese this would be a big plus (but not necessary)
- Looking for a full time, secure, long term role
- Enjoys working in customer service and sales is a must!
Experience in optical dispensing is not mandatory as the right candidate will be provided with accredited optical dispensing training.
Apply today for this great career role!